What are the driving history requirements for becoming a shopper?
- A minimum of 1 year U.S. drivers license history
- If under age 23, must have at least 3 years licensing history
- International driving experience doesn’t count toward driver history requirement
- A clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) with no more than 3 incidents in the past 3 years
- No DUIs and no reckless driving
- California applicants must not have a DUI in the last 10 years
- No speeding violations for driving 20 mph or greater over the speed limit in the past 3 years.
- No distracted driving violation or two speeding violations in the past three years.
If you still have questions, you can write to the Help Mailbox