When you are eligible for a Multiplier, it means your picking or delivery earnings will be multiplied by a specific amount, thus leading to higher payouts for you.
Frequently Asked Questions 🤔
What do I need to do to be eligible for a Multiplier?
- Accept the order (picking or delivery) within the specified time window.
- Accept the order (picking or delivery) within 500 yards of the specified branches.
Can I see an example scenario?
Multiplier Example: Sign in between 8AM to 11AM for a multiplier of 1.4x at Winn-Dixie - 401 NorthCarrolton.
Scenario 1: You logged on at 9AM within 500 yards of Winn-Dixie - 401 North Carrolton
- Since you met the Multiplier requirements, your order earnings would be boosted by 40% until the Multiplier ends.
Scenario 2: You logged on at 9AM but did not do so within 500 yards of Winn-Dixie - 401 North Carrolton
- Since you connected to the app more than 500 yards away from the specified branch, you would not be eligible for the Multiplier, even if you accept and deliver an order.
🤫Pro Tip: Once you've logged on at the specified branch during the Multiplier time period, you can accept orders from any store and still be eligible for the Multiplier.
What are some important tips to keep in mind?
- You can view your picking and delivery acceptance time in the Orders Section of your Shopper Center. For the multiplier to apply, they have to be accepted within the specified time window.
- As long as the picking was accepted within the specified time window, the delivery will also have the multiplier automatically applied.
- To see if there is a multiplier applied in your orders, go to the Earnings tab in the Shopper Center.
- To check your active guarantees and/or multipliers for the upcoming days, you can go to the Incentives tab in the Shopper Center:
Where are Multipliers offered?
Multipliers are offered nationwide.
If you have more questions, you can write to us using the Help Form