Consecutive Order Guarantees
Consecutive Order Guarantee assures you a set earning amount for completing multiple orders in a row when and where we predict it will be busiest.
How it works:
- Accept your first order within the promotional period to begin a series.
- Complete all remaining orders in the series.
- The reward period begins when you accept your first order during said reward period.
- The time stamp on an order is the time the order is accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions 🤔
Can I see an example scenario?
Consecutive Order Guarantee Example: earn $120 for completing 5 consecutive orders in a row on Saturday.
Scenario 1: If you make $90 in base earnings after completing 5 consecutive orders on Saturday.
- You will receive an additional $30 to bump you up to the guaranteed amount of $120.
Scenario 2: If you make $130 in base earnings after completing 5 consecutive orders on Saturday.
- You will not receive an additional amount, as you will have already met and exceeded the $120 guarantee through your base earnings.
What are base earnings? Any earnings made from your regular earnings plan. If your regular earnings plan has been offered a multiplier, this will still count as base earnings.
What are some important tips to keep in mind?
- After the first order is completed, you must accept orders consecutively to meet the minimum series requirements.
- If you cancel, reject, let an order expire, or go offline during a series, the series is broken and you will have to start again.
- If your customer cancels the order, you will not be penalized and it will not break an active series.
There is no time limit for completing your consecutive orders series as long as the first order of each series is accepted during the promotion period, and you remain online to meet all order requirements of the promotion, you will receive your reward.
Keep an eye out on your email inbox as you might receive an email when more guarantees become available.
Where are Consecutive Order Guarantees offered?
• Atlanta • Dallas-Fort Worth • Fort Lauderdale • Houston •
• Jacksonville • Miami • New York City • North Jersey • Orlando • Tampa • San Francisco •
If you have more questions, you can write to us using the Help Form